Helping parents make informed decisions in educational matters
In-home client consultations.
Evening and weekend appointments
Distance consultation through Skype
Parent coaching with a focus on guiding learning skills
Home learning environment assessments
Academic testing and learning style profiles
Navigating The System
Behaviour issues associated with learning and school
Special Education process assistance (IPRC , IEP, system classes )
Parenting a special needs child (Autism, ADHD, gifted, learning disabilities)
Secondary school program option information
Workplace experience (co-op)
What is an Educational Consultant?
A professional educator with rich and varied classroom teaching experience, knowledge of educational research and policy and resourcefulness in finding appropriate solutions for parents dealing with challenging choices in educational matters regarding their children.
Why do I need the service of Educational Consultant?
- I am new to the area and unaware of school and program choices available
- I am facing a dilemma with a school issue and don’t know who to turn to
- I am unsure of my child’s needs and don’t know how to help him/her
- I am interested in having my child assessed for academic performance using standardized tests
- I receive information about my child from school which conflicts with my knowledge and perception of him/her
- I am looking for an objective opinion on information from family and friends